Play Slots Free - Big Win Casino™, a new Vegas style casino slots game where you can enjoy multi-slots and casino experience anytime anywhere! With big wins, amazing rich bonuses, huge 777 Jackpot, top-tier graphics, and high-quality.Read Review
How Does PayPal Compare to Other E-wallets?
- Neteller – Casino purists like Neteller because more online gambling operators accepted Neteller than they do PayPal. Neteller has also been known to implement fewer restrictions. Both methods are highly secure.
- Skrill – This method used to go by the name of Moneybookers, but it has since been rebranded as Skrill. The main drawback of this e-wallet is that it just doesn’t feel as secure as PayPal or Neteller, both of which feature more stringent security measures.
- PayPal – When you make lots of online payments outside of casino sites, PayPal is definitely the best choice. On the web, it is the most widely accepted e-wallet in the world. When seeking a single payment method, PayPal is the undisputed choice.
- Phone bill payments – more and more mobile casino players are looking for phone bill casino-payments mobile casino pay by phone bill. This payment method is highly popular when you’re on-the-go and want to make the transaction quickly. However, you can only make micro payments this way.
- Paysafecard – the only e-voucher on this list; Paysafecard replaced Ukash in August 2015 with Skrill takeover. It functions in almost the same way as Ukash: you purchase a paysafecard with digital or physical vendors. Each card comes with a pin code that will be later redeemed for cash at an accepting casino online. Note: It is not usually possible to withdraw your winnings onto a paysafecard so you will need an alternative payment method to cash out your winnings.